Tuesday, March 17, 2009

4 Weeks + 4 Days

39,761. That is the number of trips to the bathroom I have made today alone. I am feeling extra bloated today. I decided to skip the gym again, partly because I forgot my sneakers at home, but mainly because I just wasn't up for it. I sat on the sofa and looked down and was quite shocked. I know I will probably say that quite often throughout the next 9 months but here is the start of it.
The first appointment is still 2 weeks away. I am trying to avoid sharing it with the facebook world and all of my friends until that date. However; I so just want to shout it out to everyone. Will I be able to hold out for that long?
Rob and I discussed some more names last night. This is going to be tough! Good thing we have a long time to think about it!

1 comment:

  1. It is funny that you picked those names for girls! If either of the boys were going to be gilrs, they were going to be either Makayla Marie or Hannah Rose. Joshua is a nice name. I still like Dylan, okay, I love the name Dylan. I could not use it because Ryan, Ethan and Dylan/Dillon, were just not a good match. Keep me posted on the names!

    ReplyDelete