Monday, March 16, 2009

Names


Yes, I know you are probably thinking I am crazy. I have not even seen the doctor yet and I am buying diapers. My thought behind this is every week I am going to buy a pack of diapers. I will switch it up with sizes and brands. Then by the time the baby comes I will have a nice stock pile. If I happen to not like a brand, I will return it to the only store that will take absolutely everything back: Wal-Mart. Of course, that is if they are not opened.
In other news we were doing even more early planning and thinking of names. This is going to be difficult! Things will probably change a thousand times before we actually sign the birth certificate but here is what we are thinking now...
Boys: Joshua Robert (Robert obviously coming from Rob)
Jacob (No reference. Nice name.)
(we like William but will not torture our child by naming him Will Smith!)
Girls: Hailey Marie (The middle name comes from Rob's grandmothers middle name...as well as mine.)
Jayden Rose (This is a combo name. The Jay in Jayden is from my father's middle name and Rose stems from my grandmothers middle name and the first part of my mother's name.)
There are plenty more but for right now I have to run...

2 comments:

  1. See...I told you buying diapers was a smart idea. Goober! LOL
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like hailey Marie smith! So sweet and cute just like I know she will be!
    But the meaning behind Jayden rose is pretty awesome since your little miracale will be a bit of both your familys!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete