Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm a monster!

I figured I would post the food I have eaten in the past few hours for your enjoyment.

For dinner I had...

-Hamburger (minus the bun)
-side of whole wheat penne pasta with a little bit of fat free cheese
-6 pieces of corn on the cob (No, that is not a typo...it really was 6!)
-3 girl scout cookies (that is what I get for supporting the girl scouts!)

It was not the most healthy of choices but it happens. So that was dinner and it is now 9;30pm. Let me fill you in on the post-dinner snacks that has lead up to now.

-Individual size bag of raisins, almonds, cranberries
-An entire can of green beans
-1 more girl scout cookie (Someone take these out of the house!!)
-A fruit cup
-3 glasses of 75% water and 25% cranberry juice

Oh my is that a million calories for dinner or what? Oh, and I must mention that I am not full but amused. I hope you are just as amused at my monster abilities.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you have not seen monster abilities until you get further along. LOL. But those abilities are what I go through 2/3 weeks out of EVERY month. Impossible! Try dieting when you feel that way!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia,
    I'm ashamed to say I just discovered your blog! How exciting, both baby and blog! Just wait, at least those cravings are still healthy. Give yourself a few months. I told you about my Mexican dinner, eating a whole enchilada dinner, then making Bill order another one for me, so it looked like he was eating it. Then, there was the buy a Big Mac, get another for free. I won't even elaborate on that one. Just eat everything you feel like, my motto for pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete