Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Fat Bottomed Girl has her ears pierced

As soon as I found out I was having a girl, I knew I would pierce her ears. I pictured her learning to walk with little pink diamond studs.When the pediatrician said she would pierce Hailey's ears once she had her second set of shots I was thrilled. When the big day finally came I was not nearly as confident. The thought of torturing my little princess for earrings, was I crazy? Well before I could blink it was over. Hailey was more traumatized that we held her down than the actual piercing itself. Although I am sure she screamed a few curse words at me, she is now quietly singing to herself as she sleeps. She is one amazingly tough little girl.

In honor of her hitting double digits in her weight we should all sing a line from Queen, "Fat bottomed girls".

10 pounds 8 ounces!

No comments:

Post a Comment