Monday, April 19, 2010

Bloggers block gives you dog stories

There are days were I wake with words, sentences and paragraphs twirling around my brain to make fantastic blog postings. I will write them in my head in hopes of remembering them by the time I log on to the computer. These amazing stories come to me while I am driving, in the shower, working out at the gym, anywhere but right here. I have a block and so I am defaulting to a mellow blog about my dogs. Sorry, that is the best I can come up with tonight.

The dogs are out to get me. The constantly run circles around my chair tapping their tiny paws on the wood floors just to see me look down and acknowledge their annoyance.

Those precious tiny paws who refuse to step in a puddle. They are currently sitting there with their legs crossed refusing and I mean refusing to go outside to use the bathroom because a drop of rain hit the ground.

This will in turn lead to them having an on-purpose accident. They know what they are doing. They are out to get me.

When I walk in the door carrying groceries, a screaming baby in a heavy car seat, the mail, the keys and the diaper bag they play bongos on the back of my knees to make me trip. I am now immune to anything hitting the back of my knees when I walk. Try it, I dare you.

I know I could sit here and tell a million stories about my dogs but that is all you get for one day. Maybe tomorrow I will carry a pad of paper to write down the splendor of my mind when it happens. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment